Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baby Belly: 35 Weeks


My good friend Amanda (and family) stopped by yesterday to drop off a shower present from the canceled Abilene shower. Amanda and I work together, and share an office, at the State School. As you can tell we are also pregnancy buddies. Amanda is due in June.

Yesterday was a great day for presents. After Amanda and her family left we got a package in the mail from Aunt Lynn, Jennifer, and Rebecca. They had put together a bed rest survival kit that ROCKS!! It contains everything that I could possibly need in the next few weeks. Ben and I had a blast going through the box. It was much like opening your stocking on Christmas morning. Thanks guys! After that, we had dinner at our friends' home (Erin and Anthony Bennett). Erin had planned a wonderful shower for me, but we had to cancel it at the last minute due to bed rest. I was able to open the shower gifts last night though. Erin is also pregnant and is due in August. (There must be something in the water!)

We have another appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning at 10am. I have to go to the lab and turn in my 24 hour urine test and get more blood sucked out of me before my appointment. This will be the third week in a row that I have had to do the same blood tests. I hope my one good vein can handle all this poking!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Tiffany - you just look adorable! I am happy to see you looking so healthy. I know it really stinks to be on bed rest, but these last two weeks (wow!) should go by pretty fast. Can't wait to see you all! You will look beautiful holding a baby in pink!! :)

Erin and Anthony said...

Cute belly pic!! Just think, in a few weeks, you'll be able to hold your sweet little bundle of joy! Kinda seems surreal, huh? I can't wait to meet her and I know y'all can't wait either, especially since that means you get off bed rest and 24 hour urine tests :) I hope all went well at the doctor today.

I love your new background too! So cute! Is that one new to Shabby Blogs? I hadn't noticed that one before. Good choice!

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Tiffany...you look great! Not much longer now before you and Ben get to meet your precious little daughter. It will make all of this worth it. Love you!