You are doing such a good job of taking pictures...these are all just precious. Love the one of Sam "on guard." Well, and the ones of Ella alone...just generally lovin' ALL the pictures! Thanks for enabling my addiction ;-)
The Boppy is the greatest invention ever!!! I used mine so much I had to get two. I love the picture of the top of Ella's head. She is just so perfect. I hope all is going well and that you two are adjusting to being parents. Don't worry, you will get used to not sleeping. Love you!!
3 comments:
I have never seen a Boppy used like that before. She looks comfy and peaceful! Love the pic of Sam "protecting" her. Precious!
You are doing such a good job of taking pictures...these are all just precious. Love the one of Sam "on guard." Well, and the ones of Ella alone...just generally lovin' ALL the pictures! Thanks for enabling my addiction ;-)
The Boppy is the greatest invention ever!!! I used mine so much I had to get two. I love the picture of the top of Ella's head. She is just so perfect. I hope all is going well and that you two are adjusting to being parents. Don't worry, you will get used to not sleeping. Love you!!
Post a Comment