Never, never, NEVER give up taking pictures...that may actually be my mission statement in life! I love that you are so in love with this little girl that you are compelled to take her picture daily. Keep 'em coming! Love you all.
Don't you dare stop taking pictures! I LOVE seeing her grow and change daily. Although I would love it more in person....soon! :) And I do love the picture of you and her gazing at one another. Too precious!
6 comments:
Psh! Why would you stop taking pictures of a cute kiddo like that?
It's my geekery duty to make sure you do have your computer backed up, though. Right?
Had a client lose all his baby pics a couple months ago. Very sad.
She's so adorable!! Don't quit taking pictures!! I HATE that I haven't seen her yet. :(
Awww! She's so cute!! It's your parental duty to take lots of pics, so keep 'em coming!!!
Never, never, NEVER give up taking pictures...that may actually be my mission statement in life! I love that you are so in love with this little girl that you are compelled to take her picture daily. Keep 'em coming! Love you all.
Ben, the picture of you looking at her says it all.
In other thoughts, she looks like she's singing in the first picture. Keep it up, Ella!
Don't you dare stop taking pictures! I LOVE seeing her grow and change daily. Although I would love it more in person....soon! :) And I do love the picture of you and her gazing at one another. Too precious!
Post a Comment