Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Pictures

Just a couple of pictures. Ella is definitely a daytime sleeping machine. Nighttime -- not so much.

Her poor head from where her heart monitor was stuck in her scalp during her delivery.

A close up of her noggin.

Look how little her big ol' foot is!

Sam was tired of competing with Ella on Tiff's lap and the computer on my lap.

6 comments:

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Ok, ok, her big ol' foot really isn't that big at all! And what an "owie" on her head--poor little baby girl! But the one of her sleeping is my favorite...she looks like a little baby doll (which she is!) Love to all, and give poor little pitiful Sam a pat from me.

Chelsea said...

Her poor little noggin! Her little feet really aren't that big, but they are definately longer than Baron's feet when he was that little.

Ben said...

I think her feet just look long because they're so skinny. She definitely has some monkey toes.

Shameka said...

I have to agree that the one of her sleeping is also my favorite! So cute! :)

Jessica said...

Our webpages apparently hate each other, because I can't see these picture. :(

Mom said...

Ben, face it. She has our side's long skinny feet. Welcome to a lifetime of NEVER being able to fine shoes to fit her poor skinny ski-feet! LOVE the pic of her sleeping, and I want to kiss that boo-boo on her head :(