I'm sure you all already know, but just in case...
We are at the hospital. Tiffany got some sweet baby having drugs tonight and will get a different batch tomorrow morning around 6:00. IF everything goes according to plan, we may have our little girl tomorrow evening! Keep your fingers crossed for us and I'll post up some pics soon.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We are so, so, SOOOO excited for you! We (we being mom and me!) have been trying hard to not bug you constantly for updates, so I was pretty darn pumped to see the new blog entry. We love you all, and CANNOT wait to see some pictures of baby girl Neely! Please don't make us wait very long! We'll have to be all pathetic if you make us wait, and seriously, you do NOT want a bunch of pathetic family members. It won't be fun. Good luck Tiffany!
Bug away. I am a text messaging machine!
Pictures will follow as soon as I regain my composure.
"Baby Neely's Birthday"...the day formerly known as March 23! So excited, and can't wait to see those pictures. But be sure to take enough time to savor those first few moments of your new little daughter's life...they will be memory treasures forever! Love you all so much...the wait commences now...
Wait....wait....pace....check phone....check blog....try to concentrate on day job...wait...that is my life today! Cannot wait to meet my granddaughter!!
Post a Comment