Some of our loyal followers (you three know who you are) might remember a POST I made about a year ago talking up Vizio. Well our TV is still working great and I have a new Vizio toy.
For my birthday this year, Tiffany got me a VIZIO soundbar and subwoofer from Tigerdirect. She figured since our TV was refurbished, our speakers might as well be too. She ordered my speakers on Saturday and they were here on Wednesday. The best part is that it all sounds great. The soundbar has a nice surround sound effect and the subwoofer adds a whole lot to the TV watching experience.
Anyway, if you're looking for a $200 home theater fix, I highly recommend this soundbar and subwoofer.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The sound difference is so profound that Sam had her ears perked up for the better part of a movie that we watched last night. She definitely noticed the surround sound.
Do you work for Vizio?
Mrs. Rockman likes the TV to be barely audible, then claims that Rockman is hard of hearing.
I'm a Vizio pro-staffer. Big TV noises are what being a 'Rock' man is all about.
Post a Comment