About a year and a half ago Tiffany and I started this blog so we could keep you all up to date with our life in Abilene and, hopefully, with the development of our family.
With that said, I don't feel bad a bit about posting five times in four and a half hours.
The update is -- Tiff has had enough with the contractions and heartburn and got some medicine. Demerol to be exact. She is very groggy and loopy now, but doesn't seem to be in near as much discomfort. Contractions are continuing as they're supposed to and she is dilated to 3 cm now. Steady progress is a good thing.
Now a moral dilemma for me -- should I eat lunch or suffer along with the wifey?
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Ben: Eat! Eat! Believe me, you will NEED your strength later!! Just be careful not to let Tiffany smell the food...you will be sorry.
Go eat lunch! You both shouldn't have to suffer! Lol:) At least your tummy will be happy! :) Thanks for all the update!
Eat. You'll need it. But out of sight of Tiff.
Love being able to read the updates. So exciting! I agree that you should probably eat though...you need to be strong for your 2 (human) girls!
Thanks for all of the advice. I stuffed my face with a taco salad and feel like a new man.
Good man. I didn't log on in time to vote, but would have DEFINITELY said EAT!! Hungry man = crabby man. Crabby man = crabby wife. Crabby wife in labor = crabby mommy. Crabby mommy = unhappy baby. See what you could have started by not eating??
Post a Comment