Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ella

I'm getting ready to catch a nap, but I promise there will be the story and many more pictures later today or tomorrow at the latest. Here are a few holdovers until then.


9 comments:

Kate said...

She's so little! Especially up to your hand. Pretty Tiff. :)

Jessica said...

I get teary just looking at these. She is so beautiful!

Tiff, you look great. Good job.

Sonya said...

She has the cutest little round cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Cute kiddo.

Mom said...

These pics make me tear up. The "hair" pic is soooo like the hair pic of Amelia taken on her birthday. I think Amelia had a tad more hair, but the color is the same. I think Ella has the big ol' Neely head (I bet Tiffany thinks so as well!) I can definitely see her pinky toes in the first picture - like her daddy's. Any more judging on who she looks like will have to wait til I see her up close and personal! Love you all!

Finian and Isabel's Mama said...

She looks like a doll! So completely perfect. Although, when I showed Finian the first picture of Ella (you know - the one taken right after her birth!), his reaction was to tell me she needed a shower. Good to know I've instilled a sense of good hygiene! David's reaction was "Wow! She looks like Ben!" My reaction was "sob,sob,sob". It's a good thing I'm pregnant now, becuase if I wasn't, you better believe seeing this little girl is all it would take!

Lynn Bumgarner said...

These are wonderful pictures...would you please see what you can do about posting a few in 3D? Just need to see a few things in a little more detail. That would be awesome...thanks!
;-) I particularly love the one with Ben's hand on her...shows just how tiny she is. And those little chipmunk cheeks are so CUTE!! Oh, how I wish I could hold her. Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

What a Doll-baby! Hope to see her on one of your Coffeyville visits!
the Seger clan

Unknown said...

A lovely little lady. Congratulations! After reading Jennifer's post I am a bit confused. Seeing pictures of Ella is all it takes to get pregnant?! I will be rushing out to get Ruth some blinders.

Welcome to the family Ella!