Here's a picture of happy Tiff between contractions.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Hospital -- Part 7
Well, I guess one could consider the epidural a success since it's done. However, it wasn't without its difficulties. First Tiffany had to sit up. Major chore. Then she had to bend over to open up her spine. That one caused tears. Then she got the local anesthetic and had a heck of a time sitting still. Fortunately, she didn't flinch much when the real deal needle went in. As of now, the contractions are bothering her less and less and I think she's going to try and get a little rest before the big show begins.
Here's a picture of happy Tiff between contractions.
And here's a picture of unhappy Tiff during a contraction.
Here's a picture of happy Tiff between contractions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ben, I'm thinking about one more picture of unhappy Tiffany is going to get your camera taken away--at best! Glad the epidural is over now...I'm sure she is ready to get this show on the road. Hang in there...
The epidural should make things go much easier for you Ben! Hang in there! (You too Tiff!)
Here's a picture of happy Ben getting a local before the doctors remove the camera from his ass.
Post a Comment