Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Ella Ann Neely
At 3:31 am on Wednesday, March 24, my beautiful wife gave birth to our first child, Ella Ann Neely. Ella was 6 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long. Both Tiffany and Ella are very healthy. It was quite an adventure, but the end result is amazing. Here are a couple pictures. After I get a little sleep, I'll post up the story.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Ahhh... this is the best perk EVER for working on-call! Just got in from a call, and had to check the blog. How excited am I that baby girl came while I was out!!! Both girls are absolutely beautiful (seriously. Nobody should look so calm and put together after laboring all day!) and I LOVE the name Ella. It is perfect! Tiffany, you were such a trooper - I am so, so proud of you and all your hard work. Congratulations to both of you - the world now has two more wonderful parents in it (and one more sweet little white cherry!). That Ella Ann is one lucky little girl! Love you all!
Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love her name. Ben, the smile on your face tells it all! It's been fun to be a part of your journey via Kate and your Mom. :) Best Wishes and I'm glad she's here and that Tiffany is doing good as well.
Hello new world! I didn't get much sleep after hearing from you early this morning, celebrating the birth of Ella! (I am probably preaching to the choir on that one!) But I am so proud of you both and couldn't be happier for you all. What a lucky, lucky girl Ella is! Love you so much! Looking forward to more pictures!
P.S. I hope Sam doesn't think she is a bunny. Or a squirrel. :)
Ahhh...perfection! She is beautiful, and I love her name. Ben and Tiffany, you are amazing...you really weathered a storm over the last month. THIS, though, is what it is all about. Check her little fingers, because I am sure you will find that you are wrapped tightly around them! Tears are flowing...love you all so much!
We are so excited and happy! We can not wait to meet Ella....I think a trip to Texas will soon be in order! We love you guys. Call me when you have the chance.
Ella! She is so beautiful, and so is Tiffany!!!
I'm so glad to see the happy family. Can't wait to meet her!!
Love you all!
Congratulations! Ella is a sweetheart. And she already has you twisted around her little finger. That's what little girls do best :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! She's absolutely precious and I love the name you chose! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story on the delivery. Tiffany, you're quite a trooper! You look wonderful and y'all make such a cute family!
Tiff & Ben- Ella is beautiful, but I dreamed about her and her dark hair, so I knew she would be. :) I can not wait to meet my new beautiful niece. I am so happy for you all. I love you guys so much. Lucky Ella to be born in this family :)
Yay!
I love her already!!! She is so CUTE!!! I can't wait to see her in person and hold her and squeeze her! Congratulations guys. I hope everyone is doing well and getting some much needed rest.
Such a beautiful, happy family! We are so happy and excited for all three of you. Congratulations :)
Congrulations! Lil Ella is a cutie! Love y'all! :)
Post a Comment