Saturday, March 13, 2010
Possessed cow
Tiffany and I have received Target gift cards from several generous people to help us stock up on baby stuff. Well, one of the things we purchased was a humidifier to counter all of this dry air. I got it running this morning to see if it worked and it looks like this dang cow is possessed! I have absolutely no doubt that this will be nightmare fodder for the baby in the months to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is hilarious! The cow has steam coming out of its ears!!
Too funny! I imagine you are right about the nightmares! I kinda think I may have nightmares myself!
I'm seriously tempted to use this as my desktop picture...hahahaha!!
HAHAHAHA! The humidifier we have been using for Finian is incredibly old, and we've been thinking about getting a new one for the nursery. Guess the "posessed animal" theme is one to avoid.
I just want to say that I think the cow is adorable! I can't believe Ben doesn't like it. This is one of the few items on our registry that he actually chose. I love it!
Jennifer: They have all kinds of animals to choose from. Isabel might need one from Ben and Tiffany.
Wow! I think the cow is cute, but I agree with those who think it might cause nightmares. Hahaha. That's too funny! I hope it makes hot steam and not cold steam. Cold steam causes lots of babies to get sick.
I still laugh upon seeing this picture! I am way too easily amused.....
Post a Comment