Greetings all. It looks like we're in the homestretch. Tiffany was dilated to 2 cm this morning and was nearly 3 cm at noon. The pitocin is starting at midnight and Dr. Sohaei plans to increase it in the morning. Grandma Tammy came to town this afternoon and will be entertaining Ella for the next few days. I'm holed up in the hospital with Tiff for the duration. I hope to keep updates flowing via this blog.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I will be following your blog very closely...keep the updates coming, as we pray for a trouble-free labor and delivery!
Thanks for the picture!!! I just really wanted to see if your tummy had gotten any bigger since the last time I saw you. I was really hoping that you would look as big as I did with Baron. I am sad to report you are no where near as big as I was!
You look great Tiff! Good luck! Can't stop thinking about you. Love you so much!
Tiffany, you look gorgeous! I always looked like a dishrag (a HUGE dishrag!) when I was pregnant. Can't wait for this to all be over for you and for us to have a soft, squishy baby to love :)
Post a Comment