We got moved to a delivery room a few minutes ago. Because Tiff will be receiving pitocin, she has to be hooked up to the baby monitor all night. Kind of a bummer but it could always be worse.
Wow! Midnight?!? Is your doctor into torture and sleep deprivation? The only reason I'm up right now is because Andrew is so congested that he can't breath. I have a good excuse! Anyway, all joking aside, I'm praying for all to go smoothly and you new baby BOY to show us his precious little face soon! Can't wait to see a pic!
1 comment:
Wow! Midnight?!? Is your doctor into torture and sleep deprivation? The only reason I'm up right now is because Andrew is so congested that he can't breath. I have a good excuse! Anyway, all joking aside, I'm praying for all to go smoothly and you new baby BOY to show us his precious little face soon! Can't wait to see a pic!
Post a Comment