Congratulations on your precious baby BOY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You finally got to use Jack! :) It's probably too early to say for sure, but I think he looks like Ben.
Jessica's comment "cousin mayhem" has the ring of truth to it. I sense there with be cousin mayhem on both sides in about a year. The Neely/Garrison/Bumgarner/Foraker get-togethers and the Denton/Neely/Lonberg/Blankenship get-togethers will definitely involve cousin mayhem! Can't wait!
5 comments:
Well hello there, Jack Chalmer. Can't wait to meet you! Love all you Neelys!
Yay! Can't wait to meet baby Jack! Soon it will be time for cousin mayhem!
Congratulations on your precious baby BOY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You finally got to use Jack! :) It's probably too early to say for sure, but I think he looks like Ben.
Welcome the the world Jack Chalmer!!
Jessica's comment "cousin mayhem" has the ring of truth to it. I sense there with be cousin mayhem on both sides in about a year. The Neely/Garrison/Bumgarner/Foraker get-togethers and the Denton/Neely/Lonberg/Blankenship get-togethers will definitely involve cousin mayhem! Can't wait!
Post a Comment