Dr. Hignight didn't make it by to see Jack this morning so we have to wait on him to come check him out before we go home. He has a meeting at noon so it'll be after that. Seem like we're never going to get out of here!
4 comments:
Chelsea
said...
Such a handsome little guy! I wish I was going to be there to see the look on Ella's face when she realizes you brought him home and he is going to live there forever.
By the way, Aunt Lynn predicted he would either spit up, poop, or pee all the way through that adorable outfit before he ever got out of the hospital door :) Just sayin......
I can't help but notice that Jack is already filling in the feet of his newborn outfit. I think you will have to change his clothes often to be sure he gets to wear all his newborn stuff one time before he outgrows that size!
4 comments:
Such a handsome little guy! I wish I was going to be there to see the look on Ella's face when she realizes you brought him home and he is going to live there forever.
He looks so good! His coloring has really "pinked up" on his face. What a cute patootie!
By the way, Aunt Lynn predicted he would either spit up, poop, or pee all the way through that adorable outfit before he ever got out of the hospital door :) Just sayin......
I can't help but notice that Jack is already filling in the feet of his newborn outfit. I think you will have to change his clothes often to be sure he gets to wear all his newborn stuff one time before he outgrows that size!
Post a Comment