Wow! He's a healthy baby! Which is good, but I'm so glad you got that behind you, Tiff! You look great! My prayers are with you that you won't have the fluid problems you had with Ella. I can't wait to see a video of Ella when she meets her new brother for the first time! What fun and how exciting for your family!!!
SOOOO happy for you all! He is so handsome! And wow - if the timeline on the blog is correct, our many prayers about a short time pushing were answered:-) Can't wait to meet our new baby!
5 comments:
Wow! He's a healthy baby! Which is good, but I'm so glad you got that behind you, Tiff! You look great! My prayers are with you that you won't have the fluid problems you had with Ella. I can't wait to see a video of Ella when she meets her new brother for the first time! What fun and how exciting for your family!!!
SOOOO happy for you all! He is so handsome! And wow - if the timeline on the blog is correct, our many prayers about a short time pushing were answered:-) Can't wait to meet our new baby!
Congrats!! Another baby for Auntie Meka to spoil!!! Don't know if I can wait til July to see the lil guy ;)
Sososo happy! Love to all.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
Post a Comment