Yay! Sounds like things are progressing well! I'm praying for strength and stamina for Tiffany and a strong healthy baby BOY!
That is so exciting!! Ella says "HI" mommmy, and wants to know where Daddy is?
rooting for you! hang in there
I don't usually wake up but I did and checked the blog, yey for quick progress!! I'll say a prayer for a good baby Jack and for you and "Mag Lady" :) Good luck Neely's!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! Sounds like things are progressing well! I'm praying for strength and stamina for Tiffany and a strong healthy baby BOY!
That is so exciting!! Ella says "HI" mommmy, and wants to know where Daddy is?
rooting for you! hang in there
I don't usually wake up but I did and checked the blog, yey for quick progress!! I'll say a prayer for a good baby Jack and for you and "Mag Lady" :) Good luck Neely's!!!
Post a Comment