So glad everything seems to be going right!! Hang in there Tiff! You too, Ben!
I'm getting ready to go teach. There WILL be prayers in school today :)Hope I come home to some good news. Love you all--including the one no one has met yet!
Movin' right along... so happy to hear that! Will be checking in today at some point. I'm sure I can find some reason I'm "needed" at the hospital! Jennifer
Four! Only four! I'm dilated four!anyone...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So glad everything seems to be going right!! Hang in there Tiff! You too, Ben!
I'm getting ready to go teach. There WILL be prayers in school today :)
Hope I come home to some good news. Love you all--including the one no one has met yet!
Movin' right along... so happy to hear that! Will be checking in today at some point. I'm sure I can find some reason I'm "needed" at the hospital! Jennifer
Four! Only four! I'm dilated four!
anyone...
Post a Comment