What a beautiful, healthy-looking boy. Congratulations to the Neely family--we couldn't be happier for you!Michael, Ruth and Harrison
Funny that Harrison left a comment. I was just thinking about how much trouble he, Nathaniel, and Jack are going to get into together!
Oh my goodness, RJB. You are so right! It will be like Ben and Michael.... + one! Yikes! Personally, I can't wait!
Okay - I am the Anonymous donor this time. Sorry!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful, healthy-looking boy. Congratulations to the Neely family--we couldn't be happier for you!
Michael, Ruth and Harrison
Funny that Harrison left a comment.
I was just thinking about how much trouble he, Nathaniel, and Jack are going to get into together!
Oh my goodness, RJB. You are so right! It will be like Ben and Michael.... + one! Yikes! Personally, I can't wait!
Okay - I am the Anonymous donor this time. Sorry!
Post a Comment